sexta-feira, 10 de Maio de 2013

Gaia and other Great Entities



The previous post, written by MAGIC AUM, defended a scientific theory as GAIA being a GREAT ENTITY.
Just like us, or rather, we like her, since She is our Mother, Gaia is an Entity that is in multiple dimensions.
Gaia is not only - as it was not enough - this wonderful planet, but also a Spiritual Being that adds several distinct Entities that collaborate with Her, protecting LIFE.
We can make a parenthesis here and talk to some of these Entities that are the Fairies and Elementals but there are many others. Some are Human ...
Indeed, returning to the great Earthly tradition, the number of entities that in Human consciousness collaborate with Gaia, has increased in recent times.
As humans are waking up, resume their responsibilities to Gaia.
So it's time to replenish some truths: Gaia had over several manifestations or Avatars through the Ages, appearing at times to certain people with a special vibe, people with a mission directly linked to the evolution of human beings and also from Gaia itself.
Incidentally, perhaps you've already suspected, Her and our evolution are inextricably linked.
These manifestations are usually in the form of a beautiful young lady very serene and humble.
It seems familiar to you?
They are example the apparitions in Fatima, Lourdes, Medjugorje and even elsewhere in the world.
 
The great Goddess Lakshmi, one of their names / attributes Gaja Lakshmi, She received all the strength and power of the God Vishnu, who is husband.
The Great Goddess of China, Kuan Yin, Goddess of Compassion, that was the distress call from the World, is another manifestation of Gaia.
To a long time ago I knew that Mary is a manifestation of Gaia. As was the Mother of Jesus Christ Her Avatar, and is also our Mother.
Often I felt protected by Her Blue Mantle and I felt Her great  Love. Actually, it's more than Love, is a very strong bond, manifested by often unmistakably, both for me and for those who accompany me.
Right now, as I write these lines, I am being accompanied by both Gaia, as other Entities that "instructed" me on this task and the energy I feel is so wonderful that I do not have words to describe it, I just have tears of Joy. .. :)))
ALL human beings, even those who have not yet wake up and I tell you this: some of them you do not even suspect, even believe by what we read in the papers belong to this GREAT BEING.
We are like a great team that makes your work together as a large orchestra. Each plays his instrument perfectly and the score is only the beginning and the end - in the middle we  improvise and don't fail one note - we have no maestro, nor do we need, because we have free will.
Also belong to another Great Team that is closer to the SOURCE / GOD, forming a GREAT ENTITY: CHRIST, the Anointed One, the Son of God.
He is truly great. Again, I will tell you that Jesus is just one of many manifestations of Christ.
Krishna is another and there are texts - written in cuneiforme fonts on clay tablets in Iraq, ancient Mesopotamia - very old, with more than 5000 years, which relate the saga of Tammuz who has a life very similar to that of Jesus.
The history of other characters like Horus, Attis, Krishna, Mithras, Dionysus, Buddha, have common elements to what Christians believe.
All these personages should be seen as a strong pointer to the TRUTH:
Christ is UNIVERSAL and we belong to Him. In the Bible when speaking of himself as the Good Shepherd is very significant.
See in John 10:

1 "I assure you that he who does not enter the sheepfold by the door but climbs over elsewhere is a thief and a robber.

2 The one who enters by the door is the shepherd of the sheep.
3 The gatekeeper opens the gate for him, and the sheep hear his voice. He calls his own sheep by name and leads them out.
4 When he has brought out all his own sheep, he goeth before them, and they follow him because they know his voice.
5 But they will never follow a stranger; actually will flee from him, because they do not recognize the voice of strangers. "
6 Jesus used this figure, but they did not understand what he was telling them.

7 So Jesus said again, "I tell the truth, I am the door of the sheep.
8 All that ever came before me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them.

9 I am the door, whoever enters through me will be saved. Go in and out, and find pasture.

10 The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy: I am come that they might have life and have it abundantly.

11 "I am the good shepherd.: The good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep.

12 The wage is not the shepherd who owned the sheep. So when he sees the wolf coming and leaves the sheep and flees. Then the wolf attacks the flock and scatters.
13 He flees because he is employed and cares nothing for the sheep.
14 "I am the good shepherd, and know my sheep, and am known,

15 just as the Father knows me and I know the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep.
16 I have other sheep that are not of this fold. Will I have to drive too. They shall hear my voice, and there shall be one flock and one shepherd.

17 For it is my Father love me, because I lay down my life to take it.
18 No one takes it from Me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to give it and take it back. This command I received from my Father. "
19 At these words the Jews were again divided.

20 Many of them said, "He that hath a devil and is mad. Why listen to him?"

21 But others said, "These are not the words of a demoniac. Can a devil open the eyes of the blind?"
From this text so beautiful, with the unmistakable style of The Christ, we can draw two conclusions:
FIRST: we belong to the Christic Body and this is in a sense INTERDIMENSIONAL and REAL. We do not need to do anything to belong to Him, because this is our Birthright, our deepest Essence.
SECOND: there are other shipfolds, ie there are other PEOPLE who do not live on the surface of the EARTH and with whom He is now.
I tell you a THIRD: He is with us too, because we are interdimensional as He and if we want it and in consciousness we are ONE with all our brothers. Separation is an illusion.
I dedicate this article to GAIA, with Love.
Curadora64
Curadora64 Copyright © All Rights Reserved. You may copy and redistribute this stuff so long as you do not alter it in any way, the content remains complete, and you include this copyright notice link:

Sem comentários: